Pages

Sunday 6 January 2013

HAPPY NEW SCHOOL TERM!

Hello everybody...
Hope everyone is recovering from last year and this year realizing that time is short! It's been a hectic week at SMSA especially juggling teaching pre U2s and entertaining our guests at the Career library. 

Just to let everyone know that the Careers office will be focusing on one thing only starting from 7th - 15th January 2013 that is the UCAS applications. So those who are applying to study in the UK must already prepare and finish what needs to be done such as registration, personal statements and reference forms so that we  can check your applications online and send them as soon as possible. 

To those who have emailed me, please be patient if I have not emailed you quickly enough as you know there are a lot of emails and each query is dealt with one by one. Also, please don't panic if you are intending to see us that is why you must make appointments to see us (especially me) as I am not out having coffee but most definitely in my classes teaching. 

However, If I ever receive any emails stating that you wish for me to check your PS without asking your GP tutors to do so, I will ignore such requests and should I receive a reference form that is blank without any tutors' comments then I will most probably regard that as a void application.

Please remember that most of your tutors are now in school and probably not teaching till the PreU1s come in March.

Yours truly,
Miss UK

0 comments:

Post a Comment