Pages

Saturday 8 December 2012

HAPPY HOLS!

Good evening SMSAnians...

Shout out to all students who attended the careers briefing last Thursday,we hope that all of you had gained information that will help you for next year before or post-results. Anyway, just wondering because not all who signed up through email came for the briefing so I'm just wondering whether you signed up for the briefing or for the teacher assistant position that I posted. Please state clearly in your email why you are providing your details to me.

Also, to students who signed up their details for BSP scholarship but did not provide your qualifying results, please do so via email.

Not to mention, I am officially on leave today!!! I will be back from the UK on 17th so if any of you emailed me, please be patient till I am back in Brunei to reply. To SMSAnians in the UK, when are you coming down to london so you can all treat me for hot mocha? :D

HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment