Pages

Monday 14 January 2013

UCAS = FINAL CALL!

Good evening all..

I am now finalising SMSA students' ucas applications to meet the deadline tomorrow. If you haven't emailed me or submitted your applications to me by tonight then your applications will not be processed until your A level results are released in February 2013. 

Some applications I can view but I am just waiting whether you wish to submit and send them by tomorrow. You will have received an email from me regarding your decisions.

Now, for those students who have not done well in the qualifying exams last year: you may have expected your forecast grades to be similar hence I am advising you to wait until results are out to apply. Otherwise you will be wasting money and efforts in completing the applications. If I do receive your applications, I will return them to you stating that you are not qualified to apply at this time. Of course, there is still a chance in March.

**I will only accept applications that I received by tonight.Should I receive anymore by tomorrow, I will not process and approve them.

PLEASE READ THIS EMAIL CAREFULLY AND FORWARD THIS INFORMATION TO YOUR FRIENDS...

p/s: If you are Dk Nazalita Nazurah Pg Razali, please email me ASAP! If anyone knows her, please forward this msg to her (I will delete this msg soon as I receive an email)

Miss UK


0 comments:

Post a Comment