Pages

Tuesday 12 February 2013

The Aftermath....

Good evening boys and girls...

What a day huh?! I've seen some of you today and quite a turnout since most of you came to SMSA to collect your result slips. I know its frustrating for some students but you reap what you sow meaning your efforts last year reflect your results. No use to cry over what is but you should now focus on what's next in your future academic plans. 

Tomorrow SMSA will open its doors to potential A level students for this year so it will begin to be veryyyyyy hectic and chaotic. The Careers dept will have a booth at the hall where Mrs Joan and Cg Mizah (Career officers) will be there morning and afternoon to deal mostly with students who are registering for A levels. If the Careers office is closed then you should go to the hall to seek advice from them.

Meanwhile I will be in the Career Tower to mainly deal with those who have their A level results and wish for guidance and advice. Hopefully none of you will come up to me and say 'what should I do now cher' and just show me your results. You should already have an idea since you have your results so don't expect us to do everything for you.

Those who wish to apply for UCAS (UK unis and courses) please do so immediately and if you have any concerns, ask me directly. I will put up a deadline soon.

As for HECAS, it will probably open next week and everything is online so no need to fill out anything just prepare all your CERTIFICATES (stamped & signed by the school). 

We will put up our schedules so you know when we will be in the office because most of us teach Pre-U2 classes. If you can't see us personally then leave an email: smsacareers@hotmail.com and we will get back to you. Which reminds me: if you have emailed me and not gotten a reply it is probably because I have tons of emails to deal with for e.g just today, there are 30 unread emails so please be patient.

That's all folks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment