Pages

Wednesday 20 February 2013

BSP Scholarship Scheme 2013

Good evening all..
I’ve personally received the advert for Brunei Schell Scholarship Scheme today who has requested for me to provide them with details of qualified students from SMSA to apply for this particular scholarship. Some of you may already have given me your details but I also need your GCE O level results. So to those of you who are definitely applying for BSP then please email me your O level results ASAP.
If you have any doubts regarding the scholarship, please ask me directly.
P/S: to potential BDP scholars, you MUST prepare all documents for the scholarship and please register at their website. All of your certs should be scanned and submitted online along with your application. I will notify you should there be a briefing with regards to the scheme. Don’t forget to collect SCHOLARSHIP application forms from me personally.

ALL THE BEST!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment