Pages

Friday 20 April 2012

Good evening people...

This is just to remind the participants of the mock Malay oral interview that there will be a feedback session tomorrow where we can discuss the interview in details and also give you feedback on your strengths and weaknesses. This is also the time when you can ask questions that we can help you with for the real interview. 

As I predict that there will only be some of you who are coming thus, you can just meet us at the Careers office as we are available from 1pm onwards. Don't worry, this time it will only be an informal session.

See you then :)

1 comments:

ucas said...

Hi, probably our entry may be off topic but anyways, I have been surfing around your blog and it looks very professional. It’s obvious you know your

topic and you appear fervent about it. I’m developing a fresh blog plus I’m struggling to make it look good, as well as offer the best quality

content. I have learned much at your web site and also I anticipate alot more articles and will be coming back soon. Thank you...



ucas

Post a Comment