Pages

Thursday 9 February 2012

Careers & Higher Learning Opening Times



Hello everyone,
This is to inform you that the Pre-U Careers & Higher Learning Department will be open for consultations, advice and general enquires according to the following times:

Days: Everyday (exclude Friday and Sunday - via email only)
Times: 8.30 am - 12.00pm
           2.00pm - 4.00 pm

You can ask any of the Career officers listed below for advice or enquiries:


1. Ummi Kalsum Binti Haji Omar (Head of Pre-U Careers and Higher Learning Department)


2.  Ak. Mohd Amir Firdaus Fashar Bin Pg. Mat Jinen (Assistant Head Pre-U)


3. Joan L. Cherian (Pre-U)


4. Janet Lai Nyuk Lan (Pre-U)


5. Erna Sumardi (Pre-U)
However, there may be times that I may not be in the office, I may be in the School's Multipurpose Hall for the PreU1 Registration. If you need to see me personally (cos I know that some of you are shy), please email me to arrange for an appointment. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment