Pages

Tuesday 28 August 2012

SMSA Scholars

Good evening SMSAnians....welcome back to school life! I've a few announcements to make with regards to higher education.

1. Congratulations to all students who have achieved success in the recent June As/A level results. Those who are qualified to apply for the second batch of scholarship 2012 as well as UBD. Please get started with applying on HECAS:
(go to http://www.hecas.edu.bn/hecasportal/)
You may come and see any of the career officers if you have any questions.

2. Ex- SMSA students 2010/2011 batch who have received scholarship offers: please provide me your details:
Full names, name of scholarship, course, university as well as contact numbers.
SMSA will be organising a doa selamat ceremony for the scholars tentatively: Saturday, 1st September 2012 (2 - 4pm), I will have to confirm again because I need to find out the exact number of scholars. Please email me asap so I can prepare the event.

3. SMSA students who wish to apply for hospital attachment (October and December), please do so immediately and you can ask us for any questions. Also, applications for UCAS and Medicine scholarships are now open so future doctors, please come and see me if you wish to apply.

Last but not least,



Miss UK


0 comments:

Post a Comment