Pages

Wednesday 7 March 2012

REMINDER: UCAS & HECAS DEADLINES

Hello everyone...
Hope all of you are doing well (can't say the same for myself as I'm feeling uder the weather!)...Anyway, just a reminder that you need to NOT daydream anymore and you NEED to complete your UCAS and HECAS applications pronto!

1. UCAS deadline
THURSDAY, 15TH MARCH 2012
TIME: 5.00 PM (local time) 9.00AM (UK)

**Those applying for higher education in the UK should already be done with your personal statements and choices of universities...please email and remind me if you need me to check your ucas applications...

2. HECAS
THURSDAY, 15TH MARCH 2012
TIME:4.30PM

**ALL students applying for a scholarship and local institutions should already be registered with dst and completing your application. Email me if you need any help or any doubts on how to apply. Make sure you have prepared the correct amount of relevant documents e.g certs and borang b (as well as enough passport photos)

Don't forget to submit a copy of your hecas application to SMSA's Careers' office too

!1 WEEK LEFT!

Do email me at: smsacareers@hotmail.com
Visit the Careers' office at anytime for any queries you may have..

1 comments:

ucas said...

I actually enjoyed reading through this posting.Many thanks...


ucas

Post a Comment